together in texas

Thursday, June 30, 2011

s.i.s.t.e.r.

heidi and me

sorry the picture is fuzzy wuzzy..this also came off my work computer.
heidi recently moved to NEW YORK CITY!! 
well, a few months ago and is living in the upper east side so y'all should go visit her.
so... all of us siblings are scattered all over the one and only united states.

i just really MISS my sister and y'all should know that.


ALWAYS IN MY HEART



It gives me pains to see you leave,
But I never forget what I've learned through the years
We've gone through a lot together
Much less laughs and tears

I'll always be there for you,
Even after we’re married
I'll always stay true to you.
After all the love we’ve carried

You are my sister,
And my very best friend
You will always be
And my love will never end

You are a part of me,
And never will you ever leave my heart.
All the times we've shared together
Our hearts will never part

Don't let anyone take my place,
They'll never change our lives together.
Or even if you think they will
Remember we will be sisters forever

The laughs, we have
We share the tears,
We kept our promises
That have built up throughout the years.

I’ll love you all through life
I'll never let us part,
Because you'll always have special place
That special place is in my heart.
Author: KRISTEN M SACCARDI

please no tears...
just grab a glass of wine and say "cheers" to you and me!!!

~love your sister~

No comments:

Post a Comment