together in texas

Monday, June 13, 2011

RANdOm MoNDay

Missing My Girls Back in Arizona!!
maria...jacque...me...melissa...katie

(this event took place in july of 2006..wow, a lot has changed since then)

we hit the race tracks for a birthday party..don't remember whose birthday?? 
just remembered how much i loved this picture!!

i have so many random photos on my "work" computer. this baby, my computer, not to be confused with a real life baby, has been my mode of operation for over 6 years now.. so i am going to share them with you. if you happen to be in the photo i hope you don't mind (and so many more friends & family that are not in the photo that i miss too).. just know i love & miss you dearly !! we may not talk everyday, every week or even once awhile but you'all are always in my heart!!

reminds me of so many good memories we had "pre-kids" (cause we really had some pretty spectacular moments!!!!!!!!!!) and so many more "post-kids"!! fun times, fun times!!

if you ask me..we make a GOOD TEAM of friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment