together in texas

Saturday, April 2, 2011

momma's birthday

“A Mom is honest, a Mom is true, a Mom is precious, My Mom is You. Happy Birthday to YOU.”
-Anonymous

 this picture really puts my age into perspective...yes i may be 29 now but i still feel like a 10 year old at heart..wishing i had the body from my senior year of high school...just dreaming!! and the fact that my 2 1/2 year old can pull me in a wagon makes me feel old again..because that means my first born baby boy is getting so big!! so i guess that leaves me feeling my age and that he can already take care of his momma when i am in my wheel chair someday!!

 anywhoo..
so on the day of my birthday we loaded up the boys and headed up to Amarillo for a fun day together at the local zoo.

had to purchase the shirt for lil nathan with #59 printed on the back..that was daddy's football number in high school..makes me think of being skinny again..still dreaming.

daddy and lil nathan checking out the animals...i on the other hand just checking out their bee-hinds!

smile boys! momma said so and it is her birthday!!

buffalo..or "horse" as to lil nathan..that is one weird looking horse child!

\
my blue eye boy

 sorry max we are not playing with buffalo on moms birthday!!



 this child has no fear..remember me saying that before!! you can just see it in his eyes!!

these boys just love each other

\
o look it is me the birthday girl!!
did you know..i got engaged on my birthday in maui 7 years ago. Fun fact i know!!
 max head first down the "big boy slide" without any hesitation (did i mention his older brother wouldn't even consider going down this)..o this boy is going to give me panic attacks!

 daddy had to catch max otherwise he would fly off the end of the slide!!

what are you looking at bear..did you tell me momma happy birthday..you should?

 us


the boys and us enjoyed this little zoo!! i really loved our time together and couldn't of had a better birthday..i have been waiting 29 years for this day!! sometimes it is the simple things in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment