together in texas

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

he has RISEN

i love verses that speak to me and this one did! it is just perfect as we celebrate the  resurection of Christ !!

easy and quick activity for your Easter decor with an amazing bible verse!! i absolutely loved this idea and it it took no time it all!

supplies needed:
-pretty paper (i picked out a pearly white thicker paper from hobby lobby..59 cents each
-color printer
-5 x 7 frame


this is one of the MANY blogs i follow (you might get captured away in her many posts..i did) where you want to click on your favorite color and print.
i really love this blog..her simplicity and elegance in her decorating are just eye candy to me. not to mention the pictures of her daughter are just breathtaking!!
if you notice the mossy HOME letters..bought the supplies today for that project too!!!

picked up this frame at hobby lobby...half off

just in time for Easter or a gift!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I LOVE this blog. I think I'm going to copy everything this woman has done. Everything is sooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete