together in texas

Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 8, 2005...our wedding day

our wedding day......6 years ago.

mr. and mrs. moroney
-est. 2005-


mrs. moroney looking fierce

 the moment before he saw his bride

then he put his hands on her face and kissed his bride to make it official.

 our first dance as husband and wife

 our song..."one love" by bob marley 

i did a lot of lunges and cardio... just for this picture. worth it and one of the reasons i wanted a corset wedding dress for this exact moment!!

we look so young and so in love

happy groom

hello my wife

hello my handsome husband you look pretty spectacular in a tux

i heart vera wang

happy bride


one of my fav pictures of the whole wedding..my brother looking so handsome in this moment

about to sign my life away..and happy to do so:)

 now we are one

loved how my veil was forever long and puffy like a cloud


and they lived happily ever after.....

5 comments: