together in texas

Friday, October 8, 2010

We are MOOOOO-ving to TEXAS

Many of you already know & for those of you who don't..We are headed to TEXAS to become DAIRYFARMERS!! 

We are trading in our city life for some Good OL' COUNTRY Living in the town of Friona.
Population 3,500ish...WOW that is small!!!

and cheeseburgers OF COURSE:)

Join us on our ADVENTURE as we MOOOO-ve on over to DairyLand!!!



We've got our new boots, boxes packed {well, not really} & I'm beyond eager to leave. {planning to head out oct 13th....this wednesday}
I must tell y'all, the words that really made my mind up were..
OPPORTUNITY!!!

xoxoxo


2 comments:

  1. OMG I cant believe your moving!!!!! You for sure have to keep up the blog now! Seriously call me if you have questions!!!! 602-882-5589

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely sad that you are leaving. You guys live so close and now I regret not spending more time together. We will need to take a trip out there once you get settled. I hope this is a wonderful experience for all of you.
    Best of luck with the move. Keep in touch.

    Much Love,
    Kyla ( and Ryan :) )

    ReplyDelete