together in texas

Thursday, October 28, 2010

.....SmELLS lIKe hOme.....

It has officially been TWO week's since we have become Texans and we are settling in quite nicely!!


Here are some pictures from our MOO-VING in day and our new place of hire..the DAIRY!

Love all the trees and do you see that garage!! It is a dream come true for Nathan, he calls it his "man cave". For me..it is more space to keep all my junky funky finds :)

 This would be the "before" picture of the house..."after" to come soon!!
I have so many ideas and projects for this house..little by little.


The boys love going for wagon rides in our neighborhood and i have just as much fun pulling them along waving to everyone. Waving must be done at all times in this land of Friona, friendly people.  This is at the end of the road and it really is "WIDE OPEN SPACES"..(thank you dixie chicks)


To some it might be smelly... but to me it SMELLS LIKE HOME!!!!!!

Del Rio Dairy
est. 1982

 Amazing sunrise on my first day at the dairy. i look forward to this view every morning..GOD IS GOOD!!

Lil Nathan just loves cows and gets so excited when he comes to the dairy. Makes my little heart so happy that my boys will also get to grow up on the dairy like their mommy.

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." ~Seneca

...and this is just the beginning...

1 comment:

  1. OMG I am so jealous of you getting to move there and start your dream life!!!! I would LOVE to live on a dairy after all from my weekends spent with your family in grade school lol!!! I cant wait to see pics of the house!

    ReplyDelete