together in texas

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Saying Farewell to a Four-Wheeled Friend

You still got it..lil red audi


my brother rock drove you back to arizona and you hit 100,000



For those of you that have known me, have known my audi.
yes, this is a farewell letter to my companion on wheels for the last 7 years.
let's start from the beginning.....
my college graduation gift was you, from my parents back in 2004. we ended one chapter and started a new chapter with wedding bells in april of 2005, becoming a wife and living in the city of phoenix. you have brought home both of my boys (first in 2008 and then again in 2009) from the hospital and have kept us safe all these years.
as i lay you out to pasture i will miss your quick speed, efficient gas mileage and reliability.  you have been a great car. i feel like a part of my youth is missing without you.

ok..just wanted to get that out:)




No comments:

Post a Comment