together in texas

Friday, March 11, 2011

i LOVE mY JuGs!!!!!!!!!!!


NOW..that i have your attention:) i meant my jugs of red wine my hub surprised me with!!
during our sonoma and napa adventure last year for our 5 year anniversary we discovered this winery in downtown Geyserville in the heart of Alexander Valley. It was the last and 8TH wine tasting room of the day and we had such great time with the winemaker himself of Mercury Wine. http://www.mercurywine.com/

12 JUGS of red table wine..wooden crate included with purchase. i was drawn to this because i have never seen wine packaged like this. now if only the crate had their name on it!!

my sister took one..so now i am down to 11.



each jug is 500ml..the perfect size for uno!

while shooting pictures of the jugs...took a few of  the bright yellow dandelion's coming up in my back yard(thank you previous owner for planting the bulbs)! what a surprise and sign that spring and warmer weather is coming!!




1 comment:

  1. I am SO jealous of your jugs! I think I might buy some!

    ReplyDelete