together in texas

Saturday, February 19, 2011

My LiL heART bReAkERs

my boys and their "heart breaker" pj's...cause one day they will grow up, go to college, fall in love, leave their momma and break my heart. but that is life:) until then they are my valentine!!


...valentines evening...
gg and ge sent the boys and us a valentine box full of surprises! every time a box arrives from the ups man (which is quite often), natey assumes it is a present for him.

max clapping for the box

max happy

max must climb on all object's

lots of wow's! first thing nathan goes for is the "cars" book!

opening his valentine card
max and his new elmo book
love every inch of these boys


lounging

making "chickens"..translation.."eggs"
max loading the dishwasher

 
like daddy, like son (i have a feeling max was a lot like his dad as a baby!!!)

homemade banner by me

 
SeNDing you lot's of HUgs and KissEs!!

thank you gg and ge for all the chocolates (the whole family enjoyed that) the quickcam for our laptop (let's chat soon) the boys loved their new books, i especially loved my new stella & dot bracelet and loved all the heart shaped kitchen towels and measuring spoons! you know hearts are my favorite !!

No comments:

Post a Comment